Friday, August 28, 2009

Brotherly Love & Dallas's B-day Party @ School!!!

Last Sunday afternoon, the boys had the best time playing outside with each other. Dagen is at the age now that he can really hang in there with Dallas. Check out these pictures that I made while they were riding the 4-wheeler. I thought these were the sweetest pictures!!!!




On Wednesday, Dallas had his birthday party at school! I found out that Dallas was the youngest student in kindergarten, which was no surprise to me since his birthday is August 30. He is doing really well on his classwork. The only problem he is having now is TALKING!!!

I have to tell you a funny story. Here goes, I received a sad note home in Dallas's backpack one day this week. It said Dallas was talking during class & not listening!! When I ask Dallas about it, he began to tell me the reason he got in trouble!! He said that he needed to tell the teacher something really really important, but she told him to wait for a minute!! When I asked him what was so important, he said " I just wanted to tell Mrs. Mooney that my Daddy shot two bobcats." I thought that was so funny! Kids will say the darnest things!!! Here are some pics from his party:

Dallas eating his cupcakes!!

Dallas and Mrs. Mooney!!!

Dallas and Mrs. Wooten


Dallas and Jaress



Dallas will be having his Pirate Birthday party at our house on Sunday. I will try and post some pics on Monday. Check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers